Thursday 17 November 2011

27 - fragments of a dancetheater performance

"I wonder and ponder what shall I write of her who am me and I who am her. I could not resist to send you a clue, she is not at all the me who are you"

In late August early September, we, at filomusi did a theatre project with an amazing instructor called Iben Rønn Christensen, and the lines above is from that particular project - a project which will next year become a full-evening performance - I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Hope all of you are well out there - enjoying, dance, yoga or Gyrokinesis classes or if not a dancer, enjoying what ever job or study you may have - it makes living so much easier - doing something you love. - don't you agree?!

Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to connect the art scenes...

We, who are a part of Filomusi Productions, wish to expand the art scene of Aarhus and connect despite of genres? And as we might have some ideas it is commonly known that 2 brains think better than one, so we are always keen to hear about ideas that can help us connect. If you're out there and have an idea as to how music, theater, videography, dance, art and poetry can become one, write us and we will take it in to consideration on our next board meeting.

Thank You